Subject: Re: Mumzworld test
From: Musaab Hussein <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 13:42:43 +0530

ََQ1

. I want to express my disappointment with your service. I created my baby
registry here thinking it will
be easier for me and my friends, however this experience proved to be
unpleasant as most items are
sold out. The products I am referring to are popular so there should be no
reason for not having them if
not for poor planning.
I am disappointed because I was excited that we will finally have a one-
stop shop in the Middle East
for a mom like me. I hope this email raises the concern to better cater to
your customers' needs.
Thanks for your time and I hope you can resolve the issue.

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

We deeply sorry for this experience and we would like to point out that it
is not the experience that we wish our customers,

Also, please be aware that the products are provided in a limited form of
principles of supply and demand,

Because of the large demand for products in the current period, the product
has been out of stock currently, but it will be available again soon.

hence we recommend you to go to the item page and click on the icon (notify
me) and as soon the items available again , a notice will be sent to you
and you can pruches your wanted items.

Thank you for shopping with us, and we look forward to serving you later.

feel free to consult us for any other inquiries.

Your friends
Support Team

5. I bought a Philips AVENT Combined Baby Food Steamer and Blender 3 months
ago. I understand
you have a 7-day return policy, but I didn't open the item upon delivery
because I didn't need it then.
Now that I'm ready to use it, I noticed that it has scratches on the base.
I want a replacement.

Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

After checking the matter, we found that the period for replacing the
product has expired, and therefore it is not possible to replace the
product,

But we ask you to provide us with pictures showing the defect in the
product, and we will raise the request to the concerned authorities. To
look into thic concern and We will provide you with more details later.

Thank you for shopping with us, and we look forward to serving you in the
future.

feel free to reach to us again for any other inquiries

Your friends
Support Team

Arabic

1. We aim to deliver within 2-3 working days. Write an email to the
Logistics Manager to request for
next day delivery. Feel free to make-up your own reasons. For example, the
customer is travelling, has
an emergency, etc.

اعزائي فريق الشحن.

تحية  طيبة  وبعد,

نود  ان  نحيطكم  علما انه بالاشارة  الى  الطلب رقم  _____ شحنة رقم
________,  كما هو مبين فان  جدول التوصيل يستغرق من  2 الى 3  ايام  ,وبحسب
العميل فان ظروف طارئه  استجدت عليه ولن يكون  متواجد  في موقع  تسليم  الطلب
بعد  تاريخ / /   أي يوم الغد,

وعليه نرجو  منكم التسريع  في عملية  توصيل الطلب الى العميل قبل التاريخ
 المذكور اعلاه.

خالص التحيات.

مصعب.

3. We don’t normally do cash refund. Write an email to the Finance Team to
justify a cash refund for a
customer. Feel free to make-up your own reasons.

مرحبا عزيزي,

تحية  طيبة  وبعد,

بالاشاره  الى  الطلب رقم ______, فان العميل قد  قام  با ارجاع  المنتجات
الينا بتاريخ / / , وبحسب العميل فإن لا يمكنه استخدام حسابه  البنكي حاليا
حيث أنه  يمر بفترة  تجديد الاقامه , وايضا بحسب العميل فانه  بحاجه  شديده
 للمبلغ  حاليا ونظرا لذلك  نرجو  منكم  ارجاع  المبلغ الى العميل نقدا حتى
يتمكن  من  استخدامه.

فائق الشكر والاحترام.

مصعب.

On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 at 12:30, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Please take this test.
>
>
> Urvika Chaudhary
> Training Manager
> ------------------------------
> Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.
> [email-masked]
> www.livesalesman.com
>
>