Subject: Product Inquiry-Ninja - Air Fryer 1550W Grey/Black
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 18:52:54 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello,

Good day!

Kindly confirm the correct basket size of the below item please?

As per the features it includes a 5.2L non stick basket however on the
description it says  3.8L?

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/ninja-air-fryer-1550w-grey-black

*Ninja - Air Fryer 1550W Grey/BlackSKU-TNS-AF100*

Many Thanks in advance.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE