Subject: RE: Order #600765778 // Sku :CMET-AA01-BLACK // Name :Aarke - Carbonator II - Matte Black // Defective
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 16:50:30 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

-Vendor,

Hi Alina,

Is this done?

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, May 14, 2020 10:53 AM
*To:* [email-masked]; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600765778 // Sku :CMET-AA01-BLACK // Name :Aarke -
Carbonator II - Matte Black // Defective

Hi Richard,

Thank you for informing us regarding this matter.

@Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> Please inform the customer and
update us so we can proceed for the next step.

Regards,

Den mark

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 10:44 AM Richard Vicencio <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Den,

The lever needs to press and hold till they hear the click sound, kindly
share below instructional video to the customer.

A CO2 Gas Cylinder is required to make a water carbonated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IljwReGRPLQ

Monsterous Regards

*Richard Vicencio*

Account Manager - eCommerce

(Middle East, Africa, CIS & India Sub Continent)

Monster Middle East

NC 7, Jebel Ali Free Zone

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

PO Box 18413

Tel: +971.4.883.04.05

Fax: +971.4.883.04.06

*"Saving the World From BAD CABLES"*

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, May 14, 2020 10:35 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* customer care; Returns.fc; Kenneth Nwaso; Umang Mehrotra
*Subject:* Order #600765778 // Sku :CMET-AA01-BLACK // Name :Aarke -
Carbonator II - Matte Black // Defective

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :The machine doesn’t make the water fizzy at all. We tried a new
carbonated cylinder but that made no difference at all.

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark