Subject: Warranty - RHT-BSM-0011// Bissell - Crosswave Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - Titanium Blue
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Anish Thomas Marattukalam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 16:42:40 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

We have a customer who is interested on the subject item but would like to
know the warranty coverage.

As per Bissell's website, it is 6-year warranty, is that what you follow as
well?

Please advise. Thank you
Warm Regards,
*-*
*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE