Subject: Order #700221772 / 700197012 COLLECTION
From: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
To: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 15:39:28 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Mostafa / Denmark,

Please confirm which item was received during collection CRA_AR_RE11048
which is showing refunded for the Value 59 AED

Are we not checking the items before refunding the CRA? Customer is asking
for the remaining amount

The CRA is for the below item -
SMB-TJGVPB03-6-12M
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=844384> Smart
Baby - Boys Sleepsuit Pack of 3 - Parasol_6-12m
However customer claims that she sent

700221772 AG-CUG1904472-00_12m
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1040414> SMYK
- Magic Happen Sleepsuit Pack of 3_12m

700197012 PDT-BS-YH-D3
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=638311> Ya'Hababy
City Stroller - Black & Red
Have created a CRA for  700197012, need to repair

Please advise customer needs the refund asap

@Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]> please assist

Regards,
Alina