Subject: Re: Important - System Access
From: Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
To: ekta <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 04:02:12 -0700 (MST)

Hi Ekta, 

Sure, Thank you. 

Best Regards, 
Rosette 

From: "ekta" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Rosette Modiri" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 7 June, 2020 16:00:35 
Subject: Re: Important - System Access 

Hi Rosette, 

With regards to system access, please find below the access details 

	Agent 	Magento 	Netsuite 	Zendesk Support 	Zendesk Chat 	Gmail 
	[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 
	[ mailto:[email-masked] |  [email-masked] ] 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 
	[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 
	[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 
	[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	Yes 	Yes 	Pending 	Pending 	Yes 
	[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	Yes 	Yes 	Pending 	Pending 	Yes 
	[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 
	[ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 	Yes 
Please have the agents start working on the missed / offline chats 

Also, at the end of every day, please share a dashboard with us of their completed tickets. 

Regards, 
Ekta 

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 at 10:18, Rosette Modiri < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > wrote: 

Hi Ekta, 

Please find below the email ids of all the agents as requested. 

1. [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

2. [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

3. [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

4. [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

5. [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

6. [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Please provide zendesk chat and gmail access to Urvika and I, if you deem it necessary. 

* [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 
* [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] 

Please do let me know if you have any questions or concerns. 

Best Regards, 
Rosette 

-- 
Regards,