Subject: RE: FW: English Language test
From: Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
To: Sarah Kay <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 14:59:06 +0400

Hi Urvika,

Any confirmation on the screening call arrangement for today as suggested
below?

Ankit - 9/10

Rajat - 8.5/10

Vaishali - 7/10

Atul - 7/10

Karan - 8.5/10

Rahul - 9/10

Thanks!

*Renu Dalani*
Talent Acquisition Manager

*P* +971 4 245 1352    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Sarah Kay <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 7, 2020 10:36 AM
*To:* Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>;
Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: FW: English Language test

Hi Urvika,

I'm available later at 4:30 PM UAE Time. Please help set up 15 mins zoom
calls with each candidate back to back.

Kindly use the below zoom details.

*https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5987390735
<https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5987390735> *

*or *

*Meeting ID: **598-739-0735 *

*Password: 686475*

Regards,

*Sarah Kay Lim-it*

*HR Executive*

*P* +971 4 245 1334    *E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 10:05 AM Renu Dalani <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Urvika,

Please arrange screening calls for Sarah with the below candidates:

Rajat - 8.5/10

Vaishali - 7/10

Atul - 7/10

Karan - 8.5/10

Rahul - 9/10

@Sarah Kay <[email-masked]> : Please send Urvika your availability
for today to screen the candidates.

Thank you!

*Renu Dalani*
Talent Acquisition Manager

*P* +971 4 245 1352    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, June 6, 2020 11:18 AM
*To:* 'Urvika Chaudhary' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>;
'saurabh' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* FW: English Language test

Hi Urvika,

The attached we will keep as backup until we assess the quality of the
agents that have started.

Thank you!

*Renu Dalani*
Talent Acquisition Manager

*P* +971 4 245 1352    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, June 6, 2020 10:23 AM
*To:* Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>;
saurabh <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* English Language test

Hi Renu,

Please find below the attached English Assessment for evaluation.

Please check and share your feedback.

*Urvika Chaudhary*
Training Manager
------------------------------

*Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
[email-masked]

www.livesalesman.com