Subject: RE: Order #600803556 // Sku :TC-Y1095 // Name :The First Years - Simple Serve Bottle Warmer // Defective not as new
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 13:10:24 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi RP,

Can we expect a response on the below email?

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Samran Iftikhar [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 3, 2020 5:12 PM
*To:* RP Singh TrucareFzc <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza
<[email-masked]>; Kenneth Nwaso <[email-masked]>; Umang
Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600803556 // Sku :TC-Y1095 // Name :The First Years -
Simple Serve Bottle Warmer // Defective not as new

Dear RP,

Please respond. it's been pending so long.

Regards

Samran Iftakhar

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 7:20 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:missing_part_or_pieces
Comments :No measuring cup, and also it’s now new, used item! Heating plate
is wet

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Stay HOME Stay SAFE…

Regards,

Den mark

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Returns.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTvn2U_Gp3H6YQtSNUsTqnp%2BaLjVtQZNiYmzHQaVcR%2BYAw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/returns.fc/CAFpnSTvn2U_Gp3H6YQtSNUsTqnp%2BaLjVtQZNiYmzHQaVcR%2BYAw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.