Subject: RE: Order #600830550 URGENT COLLECTION
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 11:57:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Alina,

Please refer the returns V2.0 tracker for the below mentioned CRA where it
is clearly mentioned that the collection is closed.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Mohamed Magdy [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 7, 2020 11:41 AM
*To:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; customer care
<[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Asad <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600830550 URGENT COLLECTION

+Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]> ..FYA

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 1:19 AM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa / Denmark,

Please confirm what item has been received from the customer.

Customer claims she sent us only the machine as its faulty did not send us
the Pop Ups Freezer Pots & Tray x 4 + Cool & Mash Weaning Bowl

Please confirm we can get the item replaced from the vendor CRA_AR_RE12313

600830550

TC-B-TT62
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1008648>

Tommee Tippee Quick Cook Baby Food Steamer Blender + Pop Ups Freezer Pots &
Tray x 4 + Cool & Mash Weaning Bowl

Date -

24-Apr-2020

Shipped - Delivery 5th May
What happened - Damaged Video Attached, customer used the bowl and pot
When customer reached out to Mumwz - May 5th
What he described - Web in the machine and waiting for replacement
What was done - Customer claims item collected. Warehouse mentioned on
collection Tracker not collected

Item was purchased on sale for 598.88. However customer used the free items.

Please confirm if collected and can be replaced.

Regards,

Alina

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 5:26 PM Sujan Raj <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Alina,

This customer is not responding and the location is not complete please
provide us the complete location and the available number of this customer.

Warm Regards,

Sujan Raj,

Mobile : +971506855826

Email : [email-masked]

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 4:44 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Is this collected

Regards,

Alina

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 9:43 AM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
wrote:

@Sujan Raj <[email-masked]>  Please check and give us the status
for this order.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 9:39 AM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa and Eugene,

Arrange urgent collection pls

Order #600830550

*Shipping Address*

SHIP TOheba alhammadi
Alhaq Mosque
Sharjah
United Arab Emirates Map

SHIP AREAAl Rahmania

SHIP PHONE971568951451

Regards,

Alina

--