Subject: RE: English Language Assessment
From: Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Sarah Kay <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 21:38:03 +0400

Hi Urvika,

The attached are all 7.5/8 out of 10.

Please arrange screening calls with these 4 candidates for tomorrow
(Saturday) from 1pm to 2pm UAE time.

This will be a 15 mins session with each candidate back to back. Kindly get
back to us with the confirmed schedule. Thank you!

Zoom details as below:

*https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5987390735
<https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5987390735>*

*or *

*Meeting ID: **598-739-0735*

*Password: 686475*

*Renu Dalani*
Talent Acquisition Manager

*P* +971 4 245 1352    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, June 5, 2020 12:48 PM
*To:* Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>;
Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>; saurabh <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* English Language Assessment

Hi Renu,

Adding some more English Language assessments for evaluation.

Please check and share the feedback.

*Urvika Chaudhary*
Training Manager
------------------------------

*Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
[email-masked]

www.livesalesman.com

------------------------------

*From: *"Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>
*To: *"Renu Dalani" <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"Gerard Saatdjian" <[email-masked]>, "saurabh" <
[email-masked]>, "Asad" <[email-masked]>, "Mona Ataya" <
[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Thursday, June 4, 2020 11:06:22 AM
*Subject: *English Language Assessment

Hi Renu,

Please find below the attached English language assessments for evaluation.

Request you to share the feedback on these aswell.

*Urvika Chaudhary*
Training Manager
------------------------------

*Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
[email-masked]

www.livesalesman.com