Subject: RE: Arabic Language Test
From: Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>
Cc: Asad <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 19:24:49 +0400

Hi Urvika,

Below is our feedback on both Ahmed and Obiedo

For Ahmed:

7/10

Overall good with some minor grammatical errors.

We suspect that the candidate may be using google translate which will not
work for live chat.

For Obiedo:

6/10

The grammar is good but the narrative seems slightly mixed up

With some coaching, it can get better

We would like you to include them in the training that you have started but
also monitor them closely. Please confirm. Thank you!

*Renu Dalani*
Talent Acquisition Manager

*P* +971 4 245 1352    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:11 PM
*To:* Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>; Gerard Saatdjian <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Asad <[email-masked]>; saurabh <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Arabic Language Test

Hi Renu,

Attaching test for another Arabic language candidate.

Please evaluate and share your feedback.

*Urvika Chaudhary*
Training Manager
------------------------------

*Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
[email-masked]

www.livesalesman.com

------------------------------

*From: *"Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>
*To: *"Renu Dalani" <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"Gerard Saatdjian" <[email-masked]>, "Asad" <[email-masked]>,
"saurabh" <[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Monday, June 1, 2020 5:21:53 PM
*Subject: *Re: Arabic Language Test

Hi Renu,

Attaching test for another Arabic language candidate.

Please evaluate and share the feedback

*Urvika Chaudhary*
Training Manager
------------------------------

*Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
[email-masked]

www.livesalesman.com

------------------------------

*From: *"Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>
*To: *"Renu Dalani" <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"Gerard Saatdjian" <[email-masked]>, "Asad" <[email-masked]>,
"saurabh" <[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Monday, June 1, 2020 2:21:47 PM
*Subject: *Arabic Language Test

Hi Renu,

Please find below the attached Arabic language test for the shortlisted
candidates.

Kindly evaluate and share the feedback.

*Urvika Chaudhary*
Training Manager
------------------------------

*Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
[email-masked]

www.livesalesman.com