Subject: Arabic agents
From: Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 09:37:44 +0400

Dear Urvika,

Please note that the test quality of the Arabic agents is not satisfactory,
we need to ensure they are native Arabic speakers with proficient writing
skills in Arabic and English.

Please share with us the  new profiles along the tests of the new
candidates, it is imperative for us to make sure we have the right quality.

   - Wasim – Arabic grammar issues

   - Abdulrehman – suspicion of us use of google translation as space in
   missing everywhere between words, a native Arabic would do these basic
   mistakes

   - Othman – Arabic is good in content and grammar
   - Othman – English test is also questionable in terms of quality and
   message to customer – this is not a proper answer – will require lot of
   coaching to have the good level of quality

Regards,

*Gerard Saatdjian*
Head of HR

*P* +971 4 245 1334    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.