Subject: RE: Calls
From: Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
To: Sarah Kay <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 17:49:20 +0400

Hi Urvika,

Adding to the below.

Please help set up 15 mins zoom calls with each candidate back to back. Do
let us know the confirmed schedule. Thank you!

*Renu Dalani*
Talent Acquisition Manager

*P* +971 4 245 1352    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Sarah Kay <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 2, 2020 5:47 PM
*To:* Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>; Gerard Saatdjian <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Calls

Hi Urvika,

Hope all is well with you

I'm Sarah from the HR Team. I'm available tomorrow, June 03rd, between 1:30
PM to 3:30 PM.

Below are my personal zoom meeting details and link:

*https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5987390735
<https://us04web.zoom.us/j/5987390735> *

*or *

*Meeting ID: **598-739-0735 *

*Password: 686475*

Regards,

*Sarah Kay Lim-it*

*HR Executive*

*P* +971 4 245 1334    *E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 5:12 PM Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Renu,

Please find below the attached resume for the shortlisted candidates.

Please let me know the schedule for the screening call. I will set up the
session accordingly.

*Urvika Chaudhary*
Training Manager
------------------------------

*Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
[email-masked]

www.livesalesman.com

------------------------------

*From: *"Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>
*To: *"Renu Dalani" <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"Gerard Saatdjian" <[email-masked]>, "Sarah Kay" <
[email-masked]>, "Asad" <[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Tuesday, June 2, 2020 4:56:54 PM
*Subject: *Re: Calls

Hi Renu,

Thank you for sharing the feedback.

I will check with my team and will share the schedule for the screening.

*Urvika Chaudhary*
Training Manager
------------------------------

*Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
[email-masked]

www.livesalesman.com

------------------------------

*From: *"Renu Dalani" <[email-masked]>
*To: *"Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"Gerard Saatdjian" <[email-masked]>, "Sarah Kay" <
[email-masked]>, "Asad" <[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Tuesday, June 2, 2020 4:16:01 PM
*Subject: *Calls

Hi Urvika,

Vishnu – selected

Tarunesh – selected

Rohan – selected

Dipayan – selected

*Ayan is rejected.*

We found Tarunesh to be really good and we require more candidates like him
with great communication skills and knowledge/reactive experience to deal
with customers (This applies to the Arabic candidates as well).

Please send us the profiles/CVs of these 4 candidates as we would like to
arrange a 15 mins screening call with them for tomorrow over zoom. If there
is any other way you would like to do this then we are open to suggestions.

*I will get back to you on our feedback for the Arabic candidates soon.*

Could you please confirm the these candidates could be trained on Thursday,
Friday and Saturday in order to start shadowing as of Sunday June 7th.
Please confirm.

Thank you!

*Renu Dalani*
Talent Acquisition Manager

*P* +971 4 245 1352    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.