Subject: Calls
From: Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>, Sarah Kay <[email-masked]>, "Asad ." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 14:46:01 +0400

Hi Urvika,

Vishnu – selected

Tarunesh – selected

Rohan – selected

Dipayan – selected

*Ayan is rejected.*

We found Tarunesh to be really good and we require more candidates like him
with great communication skills and knowledge/reactive experience to deal
with customers (This applies to the Arabic candidates as well).

Please send us the profiles/CVs of these 4 candidates as we would like to
arrange a 15 mins screening call with them for tomorrow over zoom. If there
is any other way you would like to do this then we are open to suggestions.

*I will get back to you on our feedback for the Arabic candidates soon.*

Could you please confirm the these candidates could be trained on Thursday,
Friday and Saturday in order to start shadowing as of Sunday June 7th.
Please confirm.

Thank you!

*Renu Dalani*
Talent Acquisition Manager

*P* +971 4 245 1352    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.