Subject: RE: New agents
From: Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>
To: Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Cc: Asad <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 10:34:03 +0400

Dear Saurabh,

Pleasure connecting with you over email. Hope you are doing well.

Please do find attached the CC test for all the agents that you have
shortlisted for us. We would appreciate it if you could ask the shortlisted
agents to complete the written tests and email that across to us with their
profiles for review.

This test is a part of our internal screening process for all CS Agents.
This would help us identify whether the candidates have strong Arabic &
English communication skills.

Thank you!

*Renu Dalani*
Talent Acquisition Manager

*P* +971 4 245 1352    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/>[image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld>
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com>
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, May 31, 2020 9:44 AM
*To:* Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Renu Dalani <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Urvika
Chaudhary <[email-masked]>; Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* New agents

Dear Saurabh,

Please e-meet our talent manager – Renu Dalani, we will share with you our
screening tests, and review the selected candidates prior to the training.

Also please find the Kpis for Emails and chats as per our criteria for the
agents to meet.

Regards

*Gerard Saatdjian*
Head of HR

*P* +971 4 245 1334    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.