Subject: Invitation: MW - LSM Agents @ Sat 30 May 2020 1pm - 1:30pm (GST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 08:45:59 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: MW - LSM Agents
Ekta J is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87646528736

Meeting ID: 876 4652 8736

When: Sat 30 May 2020 1pm – 1:30pm Gulf Standard Time
Where: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87646528736

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/fqp-jpaw-vap

Join by phone
+1 916-836-2551 (PIN: 528514118)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/fqp-jpaw-vap?pin=4776610007793&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] organiser
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=YThsNGE3NW91c2gzdDQ2a2k5dWlrMzBiZmsgdXJ2aWthQGxzbWluZGlhLmNvbQ&tok=MTgjZWt0YUBtdW16d29ybGQuY29tYTlhOWJmMzEyY2YwZjk5ODJmZWFiZjBmMDE3NWQ1NmRiNzNjYjM1NA&ctz=Asia%2FDubai&hl=en_GB&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively, you can sign up for a Google Account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organiser and be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding