Subject: RE: CC Training Manuals
From: Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Shinette Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>, Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 10:25:08 +0400

HI Urvika,

Hope all is well ? Please advise when the 2 new agents will start with us ?

Regards,

*Gerard Saatdjian*
Head of HR

*P* +971 4 245 1334    *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From:* Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 26, 2020 10:23 AM
*To:* Shinette Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Gerard Saatdjian <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>; Sarah
Kay <[email-masked]>; Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CC Training Manuals

Hi Shinette,

Could you please provide me an update on the next training session.

*Urvika Chaudhary*
Training Manager
------------------------------

*Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
[email-masked]

www.livesalesman.com

------------------------------

*From: *"Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>
*To: *"Shinette Grace Ochoa" <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"Gerard Saatdjian" <[email-masked]>, "Ekta Jesswani" <
[email-masked]>, "Veronique Bachmann" <[email-masked]>, "Sarah
Kay" <[email-masked]>, "Rosette Modiri" <[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Monday, May 25, 2020 8:34:44 PM
*Subject: *Re: CC Training Manuals

Hi Shinette,

This has been read and acknowledged.

Please let me know the schedule for the next training session.

My team memmber Rosette will be joining the training along with me. Sharing
her email id: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>.*

*Urvika Chaudhary*
Training Manager
------------------------------

*Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. *
[email-masked]

www.livesalesman.com

------------------------------

*From: *"Shinette Grace Ochoa" <[email-masked]>
*To: *"Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *"Gerard Saatdjian" <[email-masked]>, "Ekta Jesswani" <
[email-masked]>, "Veronique Bachmann" <[email-masked]>, "Sarah
Kay" <[email-masked]>
*Sent: *Saturday, May 23, 2020 4:47:34 PM
*Subject: *CC Training Manuals

Hello Urvika,

Greetings from Dubai!

Please see attached training manuals and scripts. Below links are important
policies to read before the training.

Frequently Asked Questions
https://www.mumzworld.com/en/faq-new

Best price guarantee

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/best-price-guarantee

Shipping and Delivery
https://www.mumzworld.com/en/shipping-rates/

Returns Policy
https://www.mumzworld.com/en/returns-policy/

Loyalty Program
https://www.mumzworld.com/en/loyalty-program/

Sell on Mumzworld
https://www.mumzworld.com/en/form/sell/
<https://www.mumzworld.com/en/form/sell/>

Sizing Guidelines
https://www.mumzworld.com/en/sizing-guideline/
<https://www.mumzworld.com/en/sizing-guideline/>

Thank you.

Best regards,