Subject: Your OneDrive is about to be deleted
From: "Microsoft OneDrive" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 20:35:47 -0600
List-Id: <7227042.xt.local>

Reactivate your account | Your personal account has been unused for two years and is currently frozen. Your OneDrive will be deleted unless you go to OneDrive.com to reactivate it.&zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; &zwnj; 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=d7c2de1e7c6b6b4e04d8114e2287d619660b58e70962d473bd28a17dc411a99428808ac7f26ab7659f718265c0b8ada733496ca997585666c561d9804744e818 
Reactivate your account | 
https://view.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=1fd709a3b7b0b6c63a40533a3a7fd60b9458ffe76940b87085d20781a190bd89cb4db06cc7c40c90c129d6d5b78e3a5cfeff875242df924f66a11e7ee19874922df163c33c725d5cb9dfb74ef909969a 
View it online

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=c7d8458e6d2ba797608feeb3e313ce281e0041b00c39064d939dc434daa00c953b1871478980166e685102aa11415775d283142c2494c65db02e294f3d8e50e9 

 

Your OneDrive is about to be deleted

Your 
 
[email-masked] personal account has been unused for two years and is currently frozen. Your OneDrive will be deleted on or after 22/02/2020 unless you 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=c7d8458e6d2ba7971d1f570791021839060f525c3fc137a4e81b04e4d391a3c94b87fff39a71ff06e65922f569d0dcdf2421aa8499b8ca90a33096e85b4119d5 
go to OneDrive.com to reactivate it.

Learn more about 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=c7d8458e6d2ba7971276cc9390752a5b86af4caa81a5261c18faa9157a18b4278c8f918d9ef14ec1ca899191d76d6402fac4705b37c39fdc769857638fec6478 
what it means to be frozen.

Note: This message applies only to your personal OneDrive account. This message doesn’t affect any OneDrive work or school accounts that you may also have.

 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=d7c2de1e7c6b6b4ee4a0f61da2f0fa97482e880630db42708452e0af8a32fbaf6a5ab567cfa4a185d6a6b745f4b67d2d48fe6e686ef995052ed6ac87e17696c7 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=d7c2de1e7c6b6b4ee4a0f61da2f0fa97482e880630db42708452e0af8a32fbaf6a5ab567cfa4a185d6a6b745f4b67d2d48fe6e686ef995052ed6ac87e17696c7 
Go to OneDrive

Thanks for using OneDrive,
The OneDrive Team

&zwnj;

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=c7d8458e6d2ba7979c793e5d117e6a422e02cad410bf0f8013b343e33a0782c831dec23b5ebd7580477b6fcf861fa4224e56e13b141a089e72cddac22f145cdd 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=c7d8458e6d2ba797acfeb917d5ab49cf792e31794e77074d6f1b9d05c8885bf64542fa1943609d238795f190be81a43e0720f0ed5a5ef3e54bcaed9ff0e9f7d6 

 This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox.

 You are receiving this email because you have a Microsoft OneDrive account.

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=c7d8458e6d2ba797b83653cf8337e770a96d686717657489c95425ff46fffaaa346f35cd7297a6c52220cd470662bbc3d7ac9acd7603c3ee29746249a84b534e 
Privacy Statement

 Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA