Subject: [JIRA] Monika G mentioned you on REL-74790
From: "Monika G (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 16:45:14 +0000

Monika G *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74790 reset password 

Monika G *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNDM1NWVlYTRiMGQwNGY1OWIyODk2MTg5YTc0MjJlZDAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74790 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74790?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNDM1NWVlYTRiMGQwNGY1OWIyODk2MTg5YTc0MjJlZDAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

reset password ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74790?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNDM1NWVlYTRiMGQwNGY1OWIyODk2MTg5YTc0MjJlZDAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Monika G 8:45 PM GST

Hi Urvika Chaudhary ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5ca1c19523df2a41d8378273 ) -

Issue has been repaired, please request the customer to try again.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74790?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNDM1NWVlYTRiMGQwNGY1OWIyODk2MTg5YTc0MjJlZDAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )