Subject: Ticket Assigned - ECO-FRIENDLY DIWALI GIFTS starting at INR 380/-
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 11:01:48 +0000

Hi Urvika Chaudhary,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ECO-FRIENDLY DIWALI GIFTS starting at INR 380/- Diwali is almost here! Looking for the perfect gift ideas for your
employees?

But, have you heard of *Biomimic  <https://biomimictheory.com/>Theory?*

We are a *company that offers REUSABLE LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR
SUSTAINABLE LIVING NEEDS. *

*In this world of growing plastic pollution, we are offering lifestyle
solutions!*

Hence I am offering bulk order options on our products. If you're looking
for the perfect gift to distribute to your friends, event attendees,
employees, for any special occasion. What's better than nudging people to
quit single-use plastic with our *Fab Array mini cutlery sets!*
This set contains *Reusable Steel straws* to replace those pesky plastic
straws. It also contains cloth napkin, straw cleaner, spoon and forks.
Basically everything you need to ditch disposable trash and reduce your
waste!

 200 of these are packed and ready for shipment so you can place an order
immediately

I also have other products available for bulk orders!
*Wet bags- our miracle leakproof cloth pouches, *
*Bio Array - wooden cutlery sets and *
*Fab Array- rolled up steel cutlery kits. *

I have attached our entire bulk purchase catalogue for your reference.
Also, the image in the *attachment of the mail *is the pattern we currently
have* READY TO GO. *

*1. The price of this kit is INR 380/- *(inclusive of taxes) *per piece.
Shipping Charges Additional. *

*2. It's a wholesale price no matter what the order size is. The minimum
MOQ for this product is 50pcs. *

*3. I have 200pcs readily available as of now. Post which the fabric
pattern will change to whatever is then available. *

Let me know if this interests you! Let's help India go green!

*You can contact me on 9538961563 for further clarification.*

Thanks & Regards,
*Team Biomimic Theory*

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/biomimic.theory/
Email: [email-masked]
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/biomimic-theory/

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/209466