Subject: RE: URGENT - Outstanding Cases - SMSA UAE
From: Usman Aslam Qadri <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, "Escalations Dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, CS E-Commerce Support <[email-masked]>, Mohammed Rijmy <[email-masked]>, Key Accounts - KSA <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 11:34:17 +0000

Dear Urvika ,

Below for your information as you requested.

Barcode

Scan Time

Remarks

290700047102

10/10/2019 21:27

Delivery arranged

231214762689

10/10/2019 16:52

Delivery arranged

290058762202

10/12/2019 8:56

Out for delivery

290701939996

10/12/2019 8:21

Rearranged delivery

290702688975

10/7/2019 16:58

RTN TO LAND MARK Due to many attempts no response

231215939537

10/10/2019 17:14

Shipment delivered

290058577029

10/10/2019 13:06

Shipment delivered

290700008884

10/10/2019 9:56

Shipment delivered

290700107788

10/8/2019 16:51

Shipment delivered

290701229750

10/7/2019 14:16

Shipment delivered

290702778874

10/6/2019 16:28

shipment delivered

231214305253

10/3/2019 9:34

shipment delivered

290702319059

9/30/2019 19:28

Shipment delivered

290700783754

10/10/2019 18:22

Under Delivery process

Regards.

Usman Aslam Qadri
CS E-Commerce Support
Customer Service Department
SMSA Express Transportation Co. Ltd.
Telephone +966-11-4633999 ext-8019
www.smsaexpress.com<http://www.smsaexpress.com/>
P WE HAVE ONLY ONE MOTHER EARTH...Save a tree. Print only when necessary.

From: Urvika Chaudhary [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2019 1:58 PM
To: Usman Aslam Qadri; CS E-Commerce Support; Mohammed Rijmy
Cc: Mustehsan Siddiqui; Escalations Dxbteam; Seeta Seeta
Subject: URGENT - Outstanding Cases - SMSA UAE

Dear SMSA Team,

I am attaching with this email a list of AWB where there is action required from your side. A lot of these have been pending close to 2 weeks from you (some may be more recent).

The attached list has issues mentioned in column G, and AWB mentioned in Column H. I request you to either respond to them individually replying to the emails we sent, or update them in the excel and send us a response back.

A brief on issue codes:

Any issue that starts with IB - is for Inbound Shipment (Return from Customer to us)
OB is Outbound shipment (From us to the customer)
Other information is self-explanatory such as Delayed Delivery, Delayed Collection, Piece Missing, Partial Delivery, Extra amount collected from customer on COD order etc.

If you need further details on any of these items, you should be able to copy either the ticket number or tracking number and search for email that you would have

Please treat this as top urgent, as our customers are waiting on this. Looking forward to your response.
Urvika Chaudhary
Training Manager
________________________________
Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.livesalesman.com<http://www.livesalesman.com/>