Subject: Change Schedule Request
From: Adrian Fabular <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Tina Galicia <[email-masked]>, Robert Itoh <[email-masked]>, 山口 智洋 <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, Sheila Dapac <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 19:22:15 +0800

Hi Urvika,

I have a few concerns regarding our schedule.

1. I have received your reply that you guys are not approving any leaves
anywhere between today until 15th Oct. This will greatly affect Rei
Kojima's situation since he will need to go back to Japan from Sept.30
until Oct.03 to process some important documents. And he already has a
ticket.

2. Our Japanese Management Team has raised to me regarding Shumpei's rest
days. According to her, Shumpei cannot work over the weekend since he is an
intern. They are asking if we can change his working schedule only for
Mondays thru Fridays only (7 AM- 7 PM for him is ok)

3. In relation to Rei Kojima's leave next week, our Japanese Management
Team asked if we can rearrange Isaka-san's working schedule. Initially,
Isaka-san's off is Wed-Thur for this week. However, since Kojima won't be
around at this time, they requested to move Isaka-san's off to either
Fri-Sat or Sat-Sun

4. Moreover, Shumpei's Visa will expire on Oct.4th, he is asking if we can
excuse him this Thursday or Friday to process his extension. Normally,
processing time might take 3 hours or more.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

God Bless.

*Cheers, *

Adrian D. Fabular
Operations Supervisor
Mobile : +63 9178135783
Tel no : +63 323505285
E-mail : [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
http://www.thousandcranephils.com
 http://www.thousand-crane.ph
https://www.facebook.com/ThousandCranePhilippines
http://upselltech-group.co.jp

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
ウイルス
フリー｡ www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>