Subject: Re: Training - India - Start Date: 17.09.2019 - Day I
From: Jana O’Shaughnessy <[email-masked]>
To: CS Training <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>, Stephen Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 15:22:46 +0000

Hi all,

please see the results of today's training day.

Team    Agent   Teams   General Policy  CSL     Life of an Order        Fulfilment      Delivery Plan Questions LMS     Alternative Delivery Plans      Cancelled & Postponed Events    Payments        Escalate to Seller Support      GDPR
Training_India  Dionisio.Cruz   100.00% 90.91%  83.33%          85.71%  100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 84.50%  100.00%         94.59%
Training_India  Pedro.Rodrigues 100.00% 81.82%  83.33%  100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 100.00% 87.50%  100.00%         100.00%

  *   Please note, Dionisio still needs to repeat the Life of an order quiz
  *   Please advise both agents that they should contact EDM directly

Apart from that, no issues to report 🙂.

Kind regards,

Jana
________________________________
From: CS Training
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 4:39 PM
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>; Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>
Subject: Training - India - Start Date: 17.09.2019 - Day I

Hi all,

Please see below the results of the agents after Day I:

Team

Agent

Teams

General Policy

CSL

Life of an Order

Fulfilment

Training_India

Dionisio.Cruz

100.00%

90.91%

83.33%

85.71%

Training_India

Pedro.Rodrigues

100.00%

81.82%

83.33%

100.00%

100.00%

So far the results are looking really good!

Keep up the good work,

Jana