Subject: Re: 22945321 - Kim Hyun Joong - 3930373 - 07/09/2019 19:00 (Local) -Hong Kong, HK
From: Rei Kojima <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Adrian Fabular <[email-masked]>, Isaka Koichi <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, tasuku yamamoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 23:47:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi all 

The buyer informed that event has been cancelled but cancelled is not marked on CSL 
I checked Kim Hyun Joong official website but there is no cancellation information. 

This is URL of official website 
https://www.hyun-joong.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=SCHEDULE 

Regards 
Rei 

From: "Isaka Koichi" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Rei Kojima" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 3:29:27 PM 
Subject: 22945321 - Kim Hyun Joong - 3930373 - 07/09/2019 19:00 (Local) -Hong Kong, HK 

Hi Rei, 

Could you flag to Meghan? 

The buyer called in to advise that when will I receive the refund for canceled event. 
I could not find information about it 

Koichi