Subject: Process Update: Tickets Never Received
From: Adrian Fabular <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Robert Itoh <[email-masked]>, Tina Galicia <[email-masked]>, a iwai <[email-masked]>, 山口 智洋 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 11:44:31 +0800

Hello Team,

Please read the following update. Please make sure to understand this new
update:

Tickets never Received
These are issues occurring after the seller shipped the tickets to the
buyer;

   - You need to investigate with the courier to understand the exact issue
   - The best way to contact a carrier is to call them
   - For the relevant phone number, please refer to the Wiki page “Phone
   Numbers”

The main outcomes are:

   - Tickets are lost in transit
   - Tickets could not be delivered and are returning to us because:
   - No one was available to sign for the delivery
   - Address was incomplete
   - The buyer refused the delivery
   - Tickets have been left at an access point

Once you understand what the issue is, you will need to determine who is at
fault to provide the best resolution according to our T&Cs

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

God Bless.

*Cheers, *

Adrian D. Fabular
Operations Supervisor
Mobile : +63 9178135783
Tel no : +63 323505285
E-mail : [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
http://www.thousandcranephils.com
 http://www.thousand-crane.ph
https://www.facebook.com/ThousandCranePhilippines
http://upselltech-group.co.jp