Subject: Leave Request
From: Adrian Fabular <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>, Robert Itoh <[email-masked]>, Tina Galicia <[email-masked]>, 山口 智洋 <[email-masked]>, Sheila Dapac <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 17:46:24 +0800

Hi Urvika,

We have received a leave request from *Leah Seki*. She wanted to take a
half-day leave next week, Friday, September 06, 2019. She said she needs to
complete her exit clearance from her previous employer so she can submit
her Certificate of Employment to us. She said their HR staff can only
accommodate from 1 PM until 3 PM on that day.
Please note that we have requested all our new hires to submit to us their
COE as part of their pre-employment requirements, this is to indicate an
applicant's standing with the previous company they are connected with.

Hope to hear any feedback from you on this matter.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

God Bless.

*Cheers, *

Adrian D. Fabular
Operations Supervisor
Mobile : +63 9178135783
Tel no : +63 323505285
E-mail : [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
http://www.thousandcranephils.com
 http://www.thousand-crane.ph
https://www.facebook.com/ThousandCranePhilippines
http://upselltech-group.co.jp

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
ウイルス
フリー｡ www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>