Subject: Important Reminders!
From: Adrian Fabular <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Meghan Flanagan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 08:46:01 +0800

Hi Team,

Good morning. I hope you had a great weekend.

I have a few important reminders that need to be followed.

1. Always set your status to "Logged In" at exactly 8:00 AM
2. Kindly make sure to change your status whenever you go on break, lunch
break or even go to the restroom.

3. Our daily target is to handle 40-50 Email Cases every day.
4. Please make sure to follow our seating chart and our new break schedule.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

God Bless.

*Cheers, *

Adrian D. Fabular
Operations Supervisor
Mobile : +63 9178135783
Tel no : +63 323505285
E-mail : [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*
http://www.thousandcranephils.com
 http://www.thousand-crane.ph
https://www.facebook.com/ThousandCranePhilippines
http://upselltech-group.co.jp

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
ウイルス
フリー｡ www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>