Subject: LsmPhil on Slack: New Account Details
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 12:18:33 +0000

Welcome to Slack!

You’ve joined the new Slack workspace LsmPhil. Here are your account
details:

L

Workspace name: LsmPhil

URL: lsmphil.slack.com [https://lsmphil.slack.com/]

Email: [email-masked]

Sign In
[https://lsmphil.slack.com/x-p706274095159-706274844871-704439506453/signin]

We’ll send you a few quick emails on how to get the most out of Slack.
In the meantime, dive in and start exploring
[https://lsmphil.slack.com/x-p706274095159-706274844871-704439506453/].
We’re glad you’re here!

Want to learn more now?
[https://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/categories/202622877-slack-guides?cvosrc=email.email.email_ntws&cvo_creative=&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=_email_email____ob-_cr-_ym-]

Check out our Slack guides
[https://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/categories/202622877-slack-guides?cvosrc=email.email.email_ntws&cvo_creative=&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=_email_email____ob-_cr-_ym-]
for tips on messaging with your team, sharing files, and getting updates
from your other tools.