Subject: Customers are facing issue in app.
From: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
To: Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 03:55:49 -0700 (MST)

Hi Mustehsan, 

Most agents are receiving complain where the customers are unable to use the app. Some of the customers are not able to checkout and the rest of them are unable to check their cart. 

List of the tickets are as follow: 

Ticket Number 	Email Address 	App Concepts 	Mobile Version 
95921 	[email-masked] 	Centrepoint 	ios version 12.2, app version 8.5.1 
95268 	[email-masked] 	Centrepoint 	App Version: 6.16 / Android Version: 9 
95243 	[email-masked] 	Max 	iOS Version: 12.3.1 App Version: 8.5 
96012 	[email-masked] 	Babyshop 	iOS Version: 12.3.1 App Version: 8.5 
95490 	[email-masked] 	Max 	iOS Version: 12.3.1 App Version: 8.5 
91470 	[email-masked] 	Max 	iOS Version: 12.1.4 App Version: 8.5 
91431 	[email-masked] 	Centrepoint 	iOS Version: 12.3.1 App Version: 8.5.1 
95809 	[email-masked] 	Centrepoint 	iOS Version: 12.3.1 App Version: 8.5.1 
93108 	[email-masked] 	Max 	iOS Version: 12.3.1 App Version: 8.5 
96247 	[email-masked] 	Max 	iOS Version: 12.1.4 App Version: 8.5 

Kind Regards, 
Seeta