Subject: Re: Training Report - India - Start Date: 16.07.2019 - Day V
From: Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>
To: CS Training <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 05:00:25 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jana, Cian, 

Thanks for the test results. 

Please let me know if you need further assistance on this. 

Kind Regards 
Kritika Mirchandani 

From: "CS Training" <[email-masked]> 
To: "CS Training" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, "Kritika Mirchandani" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, 22 July, 2019 17:23:53 
Subject: Training Report - India - Start Date: 16.07.2019 - Day V 

Hi all, 

Please see an overview of the results after Day V. 

	

Agent 	

CSL 	

Policy Knowledge 	

Life of an Order 	

Fulfilment 	

Delivery Questions 	

Cancelled & Postponed Events 	

Teams 	

LMS 	

Wrong Tickets 	

RAG 	

Payments 	

Alternative Delivery Plans 	

Cancellation Questions 	

GDPR 	

ES/DE/TR Football 	

IT Football 	

CMA 	

AUS Buyer 

Dao.Mohammed 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

90.91% 	

92.86% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 

Kalimasi.Marvin 	

90.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

84.62% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 

Vijeta 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

92.86% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 

Training Assessments 

    * All agents passed the phone exercise and spotted that the agent in the call did not confirm whether she is speaking with the account holder 

Fantastic results across the board! 

Jana 

From: CS Training 
Sent: Friday 19 July 2019 14:29 
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>; Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>; Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Training Report - India - Start Date: 16.07.2019 - Day IV 

Hi all, 

Please see an overview of the results after Day IV. 

	

Team 	

Agent 	

CSL 	

Policy Knowledge 	

Life of an Order 	

Fulfilment 	

Delivery Questions 	

Cancelled & Postponed Events 	

Teams 	

LMS 	

Wrong Tickets 	

RAG 	

Payments 	

Alternative Delivery Plans 	

Cancellation Questions 	

GDPR 

Training_India 	

Dao.Mohammed 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 

Training_India 	

Kalimasi.Marvin 	

90.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

84.62% 	

100.00% 

Training_India 	

Vijeta 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 

Training Assessments 

    * All agents have successfully passed the CIAN I, CIAN II and CIAN III assessments – well done! 

	

Training Group 	

Username 	

Account Recovery 	

CIAN I 	

CIAN II 	

CIAN III 

Training_India 	

Dao.Mohammed 	

Passed 	

Passed 	

Passed 	

Passed 

Training_India 	

Kalimasi.Marvin 	

Passed 	

Passed 	

Passed 	

Passed 

Training_India 	

Vijeta 	

Passed 	

Passed 	

Passed 	

Passed 

Alternative Delivery Plans 

    * All agents have successfully passed the Alternative Delivery Plans quiz each agent achieving a final score of 100%. 

Cancellation Questions 

    * All agents have successfully passed the Cancellation Questions quiz – kindly review the following questions: 
    * Brazil Cancellation - Multiple answers are possible: Please confirm which of the following count as criteria for a buyer to be eligible for a refund under BR law. 
    * US Cancellation – Fill in the banks question 4. 

GDPR 

    * All agents have successfully passed the GDPR quiz each agent achieving a final score of 100% 

Fantastic results from each of the agents again today – well done!  

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

Kind Regards, 

Cian 

From: CS Training 
Sent: Thursday 18 July 2019 15:36 
To: 'Urvika Chaudhary' < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; 'Kritika Mirchandani' < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Jana Garbe < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Brian Sexton < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Training Report - India - Start Date: 16.07.2019 - Day III 

Hi all, 

Please see an overview of the results after Day III. 

	

Team 	

Agent 	

CSL 	

Policy Knowledge 	

Life of an Order 	

Fulfilment 	

Delivery Questions 	

Cancelled & Postponed Events 	

Teams 	

LMS 	

Wrong Tickets 	

RAG 	

Payments 

Training_India 	

Dao.Mohammed 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 

Training_India 	

Kalimasi.Marvin 	

90.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 

Training_India 	

Vijeta 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 

LMS 

    * All agents have now successfully passed the LMS quiz each agent achieving a final score of 100%. 

Wrong Tickets 

    * All agents have successfully passed the Wrong Tickets quiz each agent achieving a final score of 100%. 

RAG 

    * All agents have successfully passed the RAG quiz each agent achieving a final score of 100%. 

Payments 

    * All agents have successfully passed the Payments quiz achieving a final score of 100%. 

Fantastic results from each of the agents – well done!  

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

Kind Regards, 

Cian 

From: CS Training 
Sent: Wednesday 17 July 2019 16:04 
To: Urvika Chaudhary < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Kritika Mirchandani < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Jana Garbe < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Brian Sexton < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Training Report - India - Start Date: 16.07.2019 - Day II 

Hi all, 

Please see an overview of the results after Day II. 

	

Team 	

Agent 	

CSL 	

Policy Knowledge 	

Life of an Order 	

Fulfilment 	

Delivery Questions 	

Cancelled & Postponed Events 	

Teams 	

LMS 

Training_India 	

Dao.Mohammed 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

70.00% 

Training_India 	

Kalimasi.Marvin 	

90.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

60.00% 

Training_India 	

Vijeta 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

70.00% 

Delivery Questions 

    * All agents have successfully passed the Delivery Questions quiz each agent achieving a final score of 100%. 

Cancelled & Postponed Events 

    * All agents have successfully passed the Cancelled & Postponed Events quiz each agent achieving a final score of 100%. 

Teams 

    * All agents have successfully passed the Teams quiz each agent achieving a final score of 100%. 

LMS 

    * Sadly, all agents have not passed the LMS quiz – kindly review the following questions: 
    * Tickets have to be delivered to LMS at least one day before the event for the sale to go ahead and not to be cancelled. (True or False). 
    * In case of a delivery issue with regard to an Express Local Shipping Order, which documents do we require to make the necessary investigations? 
    * Where in CSL will you find information on the drop off address and the pick-up address? 
    * A buyer can only change their delivery address for an Express Local Shipping order, if. Select the appropriate answer that applies. 
    * Mix and Match: The seller sends us an email advising that his LMS listing is not active. Please advise which action you would take based on the following scenarios. 

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

Kind Regards, 

Cian 

From: CS Training 
Sent: Tuesday 16 July 2019 17:50 
To: 'Urvika Chaudhary' < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; 'Kritika Mirchandani' < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Jana Garbe < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Brian Sexton < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Training Report - India - Start Date: 16.07.2019 - Day I 

Hi all, 

Please see an overview of the results after Day I. 

	

Team 	

Agent 	

CSL 	

Policy Knowledge 	

Life of an Order 	

Fulfilment 

Training_India 	

Dao.Mohammed 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 

Training_India 	

Kalimasi.Marvin 	

90.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 

Training_India 	

Vijeta 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 

Training Assessments 

    * All agents have successfully passed the Account Recovery assessment – well done!  

	

Training Group 	

Username 	

Account Recovery 

Training_India 	

Dao.Mohammed 	

Passed 

Training_India 	

Kalimasi.Marvin 	

Passed 

Training_India 	

Vijeta 	

Passed 

CSL 

    * All agents have successfully passed the CSL quiz– kindly review the following question: 
    * Mix and Match - How to exit a case with its definition. 

Policy Knowledge 

    * All agents have successfully passed the Policy Knowledge quiz – kindly review the following question: 
    * A buyer emails in to ask for a cancellation of the order. The buyer has contacted us and asked for cancellation. The buyer has less than 10 sales. What do you advise? 

Life of an Order 

    * All agents have successfully passed the Life of an Order quiz each agent achieving a final score of 100%. 

Fulfilment 

    * All agents have successfully passed the Fulfilment quiz – kindly review the following question: 
    * Fill in the blanks – Question 3. 

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

Kind Regards, 

Cian