Subject: RE: PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT CHECK OF - Viney Stan - Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.
From: "Kunal Dogra" <[email-masked]>
To: "'HR Livesalesman'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Urvika Chaudhary'" <[email-masked]>, "'a arora'" <[email-masked]>, "'s kaur'" <[email-masked]>, "'verify5'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 11:19:07 +0530

Dear Ashfaque,

Thanks for the revert.

 

Thanks & Regards,

Kunal Dogra

ASDintech Services Pvt Ltd | 

+ 91 -120 - 4679 465 

ASD - Achieve Successfully with Dedication…. |    

NASSCOM Member and ISO 9001 - 2008 Certified |

 <http://www.asdintech.com/> www.asdintech.com  

 

DISCLAIMER:
This report may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at ASDintech and delete the original message

From: HR Livesalesman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 01 July 2019 18:17
To: verify8 <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>; a arora <[email-masked]>; s kaur <[email-masked]>; verify5 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT CHECK OF - Viney Stan - Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

Hi Team,

Cherry E Commerce is the Parent Company of LiveSalesman.
LiveSalesman is the brand name.

 

Regards,
Ashfaque
LiveSalesman
Noida, India
+911204332621 Ex.12
+917042335393

  _____  

From: "verify8" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: "HR Livesalesman" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "a arora" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "s kaur" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "verify5" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, 1 July, 2019 15:24:22
Subject: PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT CHECK OF -  Viney Stan  - Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

Dear Team,

Kindly confirms the relation between Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd and livesalesman.

Awaiting for the response.

 

Thanks & Regards,

Kunal Dogra

ASDintech Services Pvt Ltd | 

+ 91 -120 - 4679 465 

ASD - Achieve Successfully with Dedication…. |    

NASSCOM Member and ISO 9001 - 2008 Certified |

 <http://www.asdintech.com/> www.asdintech.com  

 

DISCLAIMER:
This report may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at ASDintech and delete the original message

From: HR Livesalesman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 01 July 2019 14:53
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT CHECK OF - Viney Stan - Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

Hi Team,

The details are correct.

 

Regards,
Ashfaque
LiveSalesman
Noida, India
+911204332621 Ex.12
+917042335393

  _____  

From: "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: "HR Livesalesman" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: "Asfaque Ahmad" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, 1 July, 2019 14:43:42
Subject: Re: PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT CHECK OF -  Viney Stan  - Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

Hi Team

Please find below the required details for Verification of Vinay Stan

DETAILS

APPLICANT’S INPUTS

VERIFIER’S INPUTS

APPLICANT NAME

Viney Stan

correct 

ORGANIZATION NAME

Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

correct

EMPLOYEE ID / CODE

NA

-

EMPLOYMENT TENURE

15 May 2017-24 December 2018

correct

DESIGNATION

Team Leader - Customer Care Executive

correct

REMMUNERATION

Kindly specify

40000 pm

REPORTING MANAGER

urvika

correct

DOCUMENT TO BE AUTHENTICATED

Concern letter

correct

REASON FOR LEAVING

 growth opportunity

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Team leading and mentoring

PERFORMANCE AT WORK

 Good performer

KINDLY PROVIDE PAN CARD NO. / GST NO.

Kindly Specify

EXIT FORMALITIES / FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT – PENDING / COMPLETED

(IF PENDING – PLEASE SPECIFY THE REASON)

All completed - no due issued 

ANY INTEGRITY / DISCIPLINARY ISSUES DURING TENURE

PLEASE SELECT THEM FROM THE BELOW MENTIONED OPTIONS :-

-          MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUND

-          HARASSEMENT OF ANYKIND

-          DATA INTEGRITY

No disciplinary issues 

ELIGIBILITY FOR RE-HIRE

 Eligible

REMARKS (IF ANY)

 -

VERIFIER NAME

 Urvika

VERIFIER DESIGNATION

Manager- Training 

VERIFIER CONTACT DETAILS

 8586037389

 

 

Please let me know if you need further assistance on this. 

Urvika Chaudhary
Training Manager 

  _____  

Live Salesman
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 <http://www.livesalesman.com/> www.livesalesman.com

 

  _____  

From: "Kunal Dogra" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
To: "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: "Ajay Arora" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "s kaur" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 26 June, 2019 14:24:37
Subject: RE: PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT CHECK OF -  Viney Stan  - Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

Dear HR Team,

Greetings from ASDintech Services.

ASDintech Services Pvt Ltd provide dynamic Customer -Focused IT and BPO solutions that bridge the gap between principals and their prospective / existing customers. We provide a wide spectrum of services like Background Screening Services for your Employees. We verify the particular’s provided by the Applicant as per the Application form.

This is regarding the Previous Employment Check and  we request you to please share the maximum information from your end and authenticate the enclosed document. Prompt feedback from your end will facilitate the Applicant to join one of the reputed organizations of India.

 

DETAILS

APPLICANT’S INPUTS

VERIFIER’S INPUTS

APPLICANT NAME

Viney Stan 

correct 

ORGANIZATION NAME

Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

correct

EMPLOYEE ID / CODE

NA

-

EMPLOYMENT TENURE

15 May 2017-24 December 2018

correct

DESIGNATION

Team Leader - Customer Care Executive

correct

REMMUNERATION

Kindly specify

40000 pm

REPORTING MANAGER

urvika

correct

DOCUMENT TO BE AUTHENTICATED

Concern letter

correct

REASON FOR LEAVING

 growth opportunity

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Team leading and mentoring

PERFORMANCE AT WORK

 Good performer

KINDLY PROVIDE PAN CARD NO. / GST NO.

Kindly Specify

EXIT FORMALITIES / FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT – PENDING / COMPLETED

(IF PENDING – PLEASE SPECIFY THE REASON)

All completed - no due issued 

ANY INTEGRITY / DISCIPLINARY ISSUES DURING TENURE 

PLEASE SELECT THEM FROM THE BELOW MENTIONED OPTIONS :-

-          MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUND

-          HARASSEMENT OF ANYKIND

-          DATA INTEGRITY

No disciplinary issues 

ELIGIBILITY FOR RE-HIRE

 Eligible

REMARKS (IF ANY)

 -

VERIFIER NAME

 Urvika

VERIFIER DESIGNATION

Manager- Training 

VERIFIER CONTACT DETAILS

 8586037389

 m_

Thanks & Regards,

Kunal Dogra

ASDintech Services Pvt Ltd | 

+ 91 -120 - 4679 465 

ASD - Achieve Successfully with Dedication…. |    

NASSCOM Member and ISO 9001 - 2008 Certified |

 <http://www.asdintech.com/> www.asdintech.com  

 

DISCLAIMER:
This report may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at ASDintech and delete the original message