Subject: Re: [Training Report] - India - Start Date: 24.06.2019 - Day IV
From: Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>
To: Cian Madigan <[email-masked]>
Cc: David Lee <[email-masked]>, Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>, robert cosgrove <[email-masked]>, Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 03:35:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Cian, 

Thanks for sharing the feedback. 

All the below mentioned points have been reviewed with the agent. 

Kind Regards 
Kritika Mirchandani 

From: "Cian Madigan" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, "kritika" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "David Lee" <[email-masked]>, "Jana Garbe" <[email-masked]>, "robert cosgrove" <[email-masked]>, "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, 27 June, 2019 19:45:34 
Subject: [Training Report] - India - Start Date: 24.06.2019 - Day IV 

Hi all, 

Please see an overview of the results after Day IV. 

	

Team 	

Agent 	

CSL Test 	

Policy Knowledge 	

Life of an Order 	

Fulfilment 	

Delivery Questions 	

Cancelled & Postponed events 	

Teams 	

LMS 	

Wrong Tickets 	

RAG 	

Payment 	

Alternative Delivery Plans 	

Cancellation Questions 	

GDPR 

Training_India 	

Jorge.Mendoza 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

93.33% 	

84.62% 	

80.00% 

Training Assessments 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the CIAN I, CIAN II and CIAN II exercises – Great work! 

	

Training Group 	

Username 	

Account Recovery 	

CIAN I 	

CIAN II 	

CIAN III 

Training_India 	

Jorge.Mendoza 	

Passed 	

Passed 	

Passed 	

Passed 

Alternative Delivery Plans 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the Alternative Delivery Plans Quiz – kindly review the following question: 
    * Please confirm which forms of identification can be used to gain entry with a FlashSeat ticket as an international buyer. Select the appropriate answers that apply. 

Cancellation Questions 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the Cancellation Questions Quiz – kindly review the following questions: 
    * Brazil Cancellation - Mix and Match Question. 
    * US Cancellation - You receive an inbound call from one of our US customers and see the following banner highlighted in CSL. The customer wants to know when the tickets will be provided. Select the appropriate answers that apply. 

GDPR 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the GDPR Quiz – kindly review the following questions: 
    * Multiple answers are possible: A buyer has called you several times about his ticket purchase. As he is travelling to the event he is very nervous and seeks updates regularly. The phone rings again and the buyer who had just spoken to you a couple of minutes ago is back on the phone with you. How do you proceed? Select the appropriate answers that apply. 
    * Please read the query below and advise how you would react. Select the appropriate answers that apply. 
    * The speech bubble below equals an incoming phone call from a customer. Please advise how you would react. Select the appropriate answers that apply. 

Kind Regards, 

Cian 

From: Cian Madigan 
Sent: Wednesday 26 June 2019 16:02 
To: 'Urvika Chaudhary' <[email-masked]>; 'kritika' <[email-masked]> 
Cc: David Lee <[email-masked]>; Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>; Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>; Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Subject: [Training Report] - India - Start Date: 24.06.2019 - Day III 

Hi all, 

Please see an overview of the results after Day III. 

	

Team 	

Agent 	

CSL Test 	

Policy Knowledge 	

Life of an Order 	

Fulfilment 	

Delivery Questions 	

Cancelled & Postponed events 	

Teams 	

LMS 	

Wrong Tickets 	

RAG 	

Payment 

Training_India 	

Jorge.Mendoza 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 

Wrong Tickets 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the Wrong Tickets Quiz achieving a final score of 100%. 

RAG 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the RAG Quiz achieving a final score of 100%. 

Payment 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the RAG Quiz achieving a final score of 100%. 

Excellent results again today from Jorge – Great work!  

Kind Regards, 

Cian 

From: Cian Madigan 
Sent: Tuesday 25 June 2019 16:35 
To: Urvika Chaudhary < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; kritika < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: David Lee < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jana Garbe < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Robert Cosgrove < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Brian Sexton < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: [Training Report] - India - Start Date: 24.06.2019 - Day II 

Hi all, 

Please see an overview of the results after Day II. 

	

Team 	

Agent 	

CSL Test 	

Policy Knowledge 	

Life of an Order 	

Fulfilment 	

Delivery Questions 	

Cancelled & Postponed events 	

Teams 	

LMS 

Training_India 	

Jorge.Mendoza 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 

Delivery Questions 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the Delivery Questions Quiz, achieving a final score of 100%. 

Cancelled & Postponed Events 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the Cancelled & Postponed Events Quiz, achieving a final score of 100%. 

Teams 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the Teams Quiz, achieving a final score of 100%. 

LMS 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the LMS Quiz – kindly review the following question: 
    * Where in CSL will you find information on the drop off address and the pick up address? 

Overall Jorge has been doing very well in each of the quizzes and assignments – Great work!  

Kind Regards, 

Cian 

From: Cian Madigan 
Sent: Monday 24 June 2019 13:27 
To: Urvika Chaudhary < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; kritika < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: David Lee < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Jana Garbe < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Robert Cosgrove < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Brian Sexton < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: [Training Report] - India - Start Date: 24.06.2019 - Day I 

Hi all, 

Please see an overview of the results after Day I. 

	

Team 	

Agent 	

CSL Test 	

Policy Knowledge 	

Life of an Order 	

Fulfilment 

Training_India 	

Jorge.Mendoza 	

100.00% 	

90.00% 	

100.00% 	

100.00% 

Account Recovery Assessment 

	

Training Group 	

Username 	

Account Recovery 

Training_India 	

Jorge.Mendoza 	

Passed 

CSL 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the CSL Quiz, achieving a final score of 100%. 

Policy Knowledge 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the Policy Knowledge Quiz, achieving a final score of 90%. Kindly review the following question: 

    * A buyer emails in to ask for a cancellation of the order. The buyer has contacted us and asked for cancellation. The buyer has less than 10 sales. What do you advise? 

Life of an Order 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the Life of an Order Quiz, achieving a final score of 100%. 

Fulfilment 

    * Jorge has successfully passed the Fulfilment Quiz, achieving a final score of 100% - Great work! 

Kind Regards, 

Cian