Subject: RE: PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT CHECK OF - Viney Stan - Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.
From: "Kunal Dogra" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Ajay Arora'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 14:24:37 +0530

Dear HR Team,

Greetings from ASDintech Services.

ASDintech Services Pvt Ltd provide dynamic Customer -Focused IT and BPO
solutions that bridge the gap between principals and their prospective /
existing customers. We provide a wide spectrum of services like Background
Screening Services for your Employees. We verify the particular's provided
by the Applicant as per the Application form.

This is regarding the Previous Employment Check and  we request you to
please share the maximum information from your end and authenticate the
enclosed document. Prompt feedback from your end will facilitate the
Applicant to join one of the reputed organizations of India.

 

DETAILS

APPLICANT'S INPUTS

VERIFIER'S INPUTS

APPLICANT NAME

Viney Stan 

ORGANIZATION NAME

Cherry E- Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

EMPLOYEE ID / CODE

NA

EMPLOYMENT TENURE

15 May 2017-24 December 2018

DESIGNATION

Team Leader - Customer Care Executive

REMMUNERATION

Kindly specify

REPORTING MANAGER

urvika

DOCUMENT TO BE AUTHENTICATED

Concern letter

REASON FOR LEAVING

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

PERFORMANCE AT WORK

KINDLY PROVIDE PAN CARD NO. / GST NO.

Kindly Specify

EXIT FORMALITIES / FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT - PENDING / COMPLETED

(IF PENDING - PLEASE SPECIFY THE REASON)

ANY INTEGRITY / DISCIPLINARY ISSUES DURING TENURE 

PLEASE SELECT THEM FROM THE BELOW MENTIONED OPTIONS :-

-          MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUND

-          HARASSEMENT OF ANYKIND

-          DATA INTEGRITY

ELIGIBILITY FOR RE-HIRE

REMARKS (IF ANY)

VERIFIER NAME

VERIFIER DESIGNATION

VERIFIER CONTACT DETAILS

 

 

Thanks & Regards,

Kunal Dogra

ASDintech Services Pvt Ltd | 

+ 91 -120 - 4679 465 

ASD - Achieve Successfully with Dedication.. |    

NASSCOM Member and ISO 9001 - 2008 Certified |

 <http://www.asdintech.com/> www.asdintech.com  

 

DISCLAIMER:
This report may contain confidential information and is intended only for
the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information
contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at ASDintech and
delete the original message