Subject: Re: Credentials Request - Training Batch - May 21st 2019
From: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>, Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>, Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 07:12:09 +0000

Hi guys,

These accounts have been created on Friday.

Username: First.Surname
Password: Viagogo.2019

Kind regards,

Eliza de Souza

Quality Specialist

________________________________
From: Brian Sexton
Sent: 21 May 2019 01:18:48
To: Virat Joshi; Jana Garbe; Eliza deSouza
Cc: Kritika Mirchandani; Urvika Chaudhary; Robert Cosgrove
Subject: RE: Credentials Request - Training Batch - May 21st 2019

Hi,

Could someone please reply here with confirmation of who joined and if there were any leavers/no shows?

Just so I know who to request CSL credentials for.

Kind regards,

Brian

From: Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday 17 May 2019 14:49
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>; Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>; Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>; Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>; Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>
Subject: Credentials Request - Training Batch - May 21st 2019

Hi Brian ,

Can you please request OLS and CSL credentials for the batch starting May 21st 2019

Name

Langugage

Email

Vibhore Chawla

Japanese

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Sanyam Sharma

English

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

NIkhil Kumar

German

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Cytlali Domínguez Monroy

Spanish

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Akshay Kamboj

Spanish

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kokora Ange Laurel

French

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Coulibaly Yoyaga Youssouf

French

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Fortuna Mayala Nsilulu

French

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Jacques Lundja

French

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Taliane Biampandou

French

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Kind regards,

Viraat Joshi
Account Manager

Live Salesman
www.livesalesman.com<https://protect-eu.mimecast.com/s/PyIcCOMomfAkRjmivL5pf?domain=livesalesman.com>

Mobile: +91 96436 05600
Skype :  live:virat_60