Subject: Re: New Joining - VGG
From: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
To: asfaque ahmad <[email-masked]>
Cc: binod gupta <[email-masked]>, Viraat <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2019 07:12:43 -0700 (MST)

Hello, 

Here is the attached email address 

Deepanshu Kapoor 	[email-masked] 
Sikander Singh 	[email-masked] 
Aashirwad Baliyan 	[email-masked] 
Mayank Bansal 	[email-masked] 
Gaurav Bhatnagar 	[email-masked] 
Saurabh Upadhyay 	[email-masked] 
Mangipudi Vasuki Rohit 	[email-masked] 
Gourab Jain 	[email-masked] 
Gagan Gupta 	[email-masked] 
Jassika Kapoor 	[email-masked] 
Neha Gupta 	[email-masked] 
Shubham Saxena 	[email-masked] 
Usha Bisht 	[email-masked] 
Marie Anthony 	[email-masked] 
Vipul Chauhan 	[email-masked] 
Aditya Tripathi 	[email-masked] 
Deepak Chaudhary 	[email-masked] 

Regards, 
Ashish Dabral 

From: "asfaque ahmad" <[email-masked]> 
To: "binod gupta" <[email-masked]>, "Ashish Dabral" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Viraat" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2019 6:52:11 PM 
Subject: New Joining - VGG 

Hello People, 
Here's the list of trainees who will be joining the VGG training batch from Monday i.e. April 29th, 2019. 

Deepanshu Kapoor 	English 	VGG 	9625972921 	April 29th, 2019 
Sikander Singh 	English 	VGG 	9561003356 	April 29th, 2019 
Aashirwad Baliyan 	English 	VGG 	8130218226 	April 29th, 2019 
Mayank Bansal 	English 	VGG 	9650970473 	April 29th, 2019 
Gaurav Bhatnagar 	English 	VGG 	7455952329 	April 29th, 2019 
Saurabh Upadhyay 	English 	VGG 	7065003030 	April 29th, 2019 
Mangipudi Vasuki Rohit 	English 	VGG 	9742964605 	April 29th, 2019 
Gourab Jain 	English 	VGG 	7022498020 	April 29th, 2019 
Gagan Gupta 	English 	VGG 	8860829101 	April 29th, 2019 
Jassika Kapoor 	English 	VGG 	9811948800 	April 29th, 2019 
Neha Gupta 	English 	VGG 	8860736006 	April 29th, 2019 
Shubham Saxena 	English 	VGG 	7838898503 	April 29th, 2019 
Usha Bisht 	English 	VGG 	8586825576 	April 29th, 2019 
Marie Anthony 	English 	VGG 	8512079063 	April 29th, 2019 
Vipul Chauhan 	English 	VGG 	8800420503 	April 29th, 2019 
Aditya Tripathi 	English 	VGG 	9953457705 	April 29th, 2019 
Deepak Chaudhary 	German 	VGG 	9711896400 	April 29th, 2019 

All the above are under 6 days working contract. 
Let me know if you need more information on this. 

-- 
Ashfaque 
Human Resources 
LiveSalesman 
Noida 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393