Subject: Guarantee Claims Refresher Test
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Worchuirin M <[email-masked]>, Rosette Modiri <[email-masked]>, Caleb Lundinga Lodi <[email-masked]>, Ashwinee Latchayya <[email-masked]>, Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>, Anurag Pradhan <[email-masked]>, Charanjit Singh Sandhu <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Virat Joshi <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>, David Lee <[email-masked]>, Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>, Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 17:03:54 +0000

Hi everyone,

These are the agents who have accumulated the most red flags in February + March.

India

Agent

Red Flag count

Aditi Bhadoria

14

Akansha Kwatra

8

Amitej Dhar

16

Butila Yannick

12

Daniel Ndala

11

Edivaldo Pereira

8

Ekta Sharma

9

Fatoumata Altmueller

16

Garima Negi

8

Hemant Chahar

16

Monish Rawat

10

Mutomb Arnold

8

Nilarka Prasanna Das

20

Parvez Mohommad

8

Sadaf Jamil

9

Sidje Anne Ginette Ehua

9

Tasuku Yamamoto

9

Valeria Julia

9

Vijender Sharma

10

Vikram Diwan

13

Vipin Rawat

19

Virendra Singh

13

Wamiq Ahmad

11

Group Size Per Session

Total Agents

5

23

Over the next 1-2 days (Tuesday to Wednesday) these agents will need to complete a Guarantee Claims Refresher Course. You will need to group them into groups of around 5. (*Night shift agents can start tonight @Anurag Pradhan<mailto:[email-masked]>@Charanjit Singh Sandhu<mailto:[email-masked]>)

The course can be done at the agents desk, no training is required.
The course consists of a presentation followed by a short quiz of ten questions.
Agents must score 100% on each quiz to pass.
Each section in the course should take no more than 15 minutes to complete.
As the course includes the three Guarantee Claim types, RAG, Wrong Tickets and Tickets not Received it is advised that agents do each type separately: e.g. An agent should complete the RAG training and quiz in the morning and then the Wrong Tickets training and quiz in the afternoon with the Tickets not received the following day.

For the agents doing the course their Team Lead should explain that they have been selected to do this course due to the high number of Red Flags they have received and this is to help improve their quality.

These quizzes are very important, we want everyone to take this seriously.

Kind regards,
Brian Sexton
Team Leader India
[1506961944990_PastedImage]