Subject: New Joinings for VGG
From: Ashfaque <[email-masked]>
To: Pradeep Tripathi <[email-masked]>, Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, viraat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 05:19:25 -0700 (MST)

Hello People, 
Kindly find the details of new trainees who will be joining the VGG training batch from Monday, i.e. March 4th, 2019 

Daniel Khing 	English 	VGG 	9599636776 	Mar, 04th, 2019 
Himanshu Saras 	English 	VGG 	9999381959 	Mar, 04th, 2019 
Jitender Pratap Singh 	English 	VGG 	9891987855 	Mar, 04th, 2019 
Egglisten Samuel 	English 	VGG 	9873000839 	Mar, 04th, 2019 
Malobika Purkayastha 	English 	VGG 	8723026293 	Mar, 04th, 2019 
Veepul Dev Singh 	English 	VGG 	7006069131 	Mar, 04th, 2019 
Mohd Nazim 	English 	VGG 	9540512845 	Mar, 04th, 2019 

Let me know if there's any information missing. 

-- 
Ashfaque 
Human Resources 
LiveSalesman 
Noida 
+911204332621 Ex.12 
+917042335393