Subject: RE: [Training Report] - India - 25.02.2019 - Day II
From: Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>, David Lee <[email-masked]>, Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 18:10:23 +0000

Hi Urvika,

Please see the results of the agents after Day III:

Agent

CSL Test

Policy Knowledge

Life of an Order

Fulfilment

Shipping and Delivery

Cancelled & Postponed events

Teams

LMS

Wrong Tickets

RAG

Payment

Julian.Aguire

80.00%

100.00%

100.00%

80.00%

90.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

93.33%

57.14%

Khalid.Asad

80.00%

90.00%

100.00%

90.00%

90.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

Priya.Kashyap

100.00%

90.00%

100.00%

80.00%

100.00%

80.00%

100.00%

100.00%

90.91%

93.33%

85.71%

  *   The agents are generally performing well – judging from past results I would detect Julian to currently struggle the most with the content

Currently no major issues are to be reported – the group is performing well within schedule.

Kind regards,

Jana

From: Jana Garbe
Sent: 27 February 2019 09:10
To: 'Urvika Chaudhary' <[email-masked]>
Cc: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>; David Lee <[email-masked]>; Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [Training Report] - India - 25.02.2019 - Day II

Hi Urvika,

Please see the results of the agents after Day III:

Team

Agent

CSL Test

Policy Knowledge

Life of an Order

Fulfilment

Shipping and Delivery

Cancelled & Postponed events

Teams

LMS

Wrong Tickets

Training_India

Julian.Aguire

80.00%

100.00%

100.00%

80.00%

90.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

Training_India

Khalid.Asad

80.00%

90.00%

100.00%

90.00%

90.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

Training_India

Priya.Kashyap

100.00%

90.00%

100.00%

80.00%

100.00%

80.00%

100.00%

100.00%

90.91%

  *   The agents Julian and Priya successfully repeated the “Shipping and Delivery” Module.
  *   All other quizzes from today have been passed on the first attempt and with great results – good job!

Keep up the good work!

Jana Garbe

From: Jana Garbe
Sent: 26 February 2019 10:28
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; David Lee <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: [Training Report] - India - 25.02.2019 - Day II

Hi Urvika,

Thanks a million – I have now deactivated Veepul’s account for the time being.

Kind regards,

Jana

From: Urvika Chaudhary [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 26 February 2019 10:02
To: Jana Garbe <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; David Lee <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: [Training Report] - India - 25.02.2019 - Day II

Hi Jana,

Thank you for the feedback.

I shall conduct the shipping investigation training again as this is an important module.

Feedback has already been shared with Julian on Account recovery. He has been advised to check all the aspects while working on account recovery cases.

Veepul did not show up for the training and his credentials can be deactivated for now.
Please let me know if you need further assistance on this.

Urvika Chaudhary
Training Manager
________________________________
Live Salesman
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.livesalesman.com<https://protect-eu.mimecast.com/s/AOQ3CVAywIlOGMvFGf_qY?domain=livesalesman.com>

________________________________
From: "Jana Garbe" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "David Lee" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Robert Cosgrove" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 26 February, 2019 14:52:48
Subject: [Training Report] - India - 25.02.2019 - Day II

Hi Urvika,

Please see the test results regarding the new hire group that started on Monday, 25.02.2019.

Agent

CSL Test

Policy Knowledge

Life of an Order

Fulfilment

Shipping and Delivery

Julian.Aguire

80.00%

100.00%

100.00%

80.00%

60.00%

Khalid.Asad

80.00%

90.00%

100.00%

90.00%

90.00%

Priya.Kashyap

100.00%

90.00%

100.00%

80.00%

70.00%

  *   As you can see the agents did very well in the first four quizzes, yet unfortunately had issues with the module “Shipping and Delivery” – here, I would recommend to go through the module again – especially the part of how we communicate with customers if we know there is an issue in the background but we don’t want to worry the customer unnecessarily
  *   Julian struggled with the Account Recovery exercise – it would be great if you could sit with him again to walk him through the scenario. Khalid and Priya did very well  here.
  *   I received credentials for four agents – however, Veepul has not submitted anything – can his account be closed?

Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

Jana Garbe
Training & Quality
[viagogo logo]