Subject: RE: IN- Training- Final Test result
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>, Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>, David Lee <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>, Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 12:42:01 +0000

Hi @Urvika Chaudhary<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Here's the result for Karanjeet, he did very well congrats!

Thanks @Valentina Cante<mailto:[email-masked]>!

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Valentina Cante
Sent: Thursday 17 January 2019 12:40
To: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; David Lee <[email-masked]>; Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>; Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>
Subject: IN- Training- Final Test result

Hi all,

Please see below the test result from Karanjeet Singh:

Agent

Scenario I

Scenario II

Scenario III

Scenario IV

Scenario V

Tot

%

Karanjeet Singh

9.5

9

9.5

9

8

45

93%

The agent correctly followed all the procedures, he did a really good job.

Kind Regards,

Valentina Cante

Training & Quality