Subject: Training Report - 07.01.2018 - India - Weekly Update
From: Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>, Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>, David Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:31:30 +0000

Hi Urvika,

As advised in my last skype, I apologise for being radio silent for the last two days. Please now find below an update on the agent's performance throughout the week.

Agent

CSL Test

Policy Knowledge

Life of an Order

Fulfilment

Shipping and Delivery

Cancelled & Postponed events

Teams

LMS

Wrong Tickets

RAG

Payment

Alternative delivery plans

Brazil Market

GDPR

IT Soccer

ES / DE / TR football

K. Singh

80.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

90.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

90.00%

85.71%

100.00%

100.00%

83.33%

100.00%

90.00%

  *   The agent impressively improved regarding his performance as opposed to the first two training days - all quizzes on Day III, IV and V have been successfully passed on the first attempt
  *   The agent passed all assessments that have been assigned as part of the training - CIAN, Phone Exercise, Account Recovery
  *   I  have nothing major to flag regarding the performance, his understanding of the processes seems good
     *   Next week, please make sure to highlight the wrong tickets process and the RAG process again as they are both very important processes in training, here - as this is general an issue we encounter, make sure the agent is aware of the importance of the listing notes and in how far this could affect a case

Average Pass Rate: 94.94%

Well done!

The final test will be conducted next Thursday, 17.01.2018.

Kind regards,

Jana Garbe
Training & Quality
[viagogo logo]