Subject: Training Report - India - 07.01.2018 - Day II
From: Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>, David Lee <[email-masked]>, Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 17:01:43 +0000

Hi Urvika,

Please see below the results after Day II in Training:

Team

Agent

CSL Test

Policy Knowledge

Life of an Order

Fulfilment

Shipping and Delivery

Cancelled & Postponed events

Teams

LMS

Training_India

K. Singh

80.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

90.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

  *   Pooja Gupta left the company effective immediately and therefore the account has been closed
  *   K. Singh repeated all failed quizzes from Day I with impressive results
  *   K. Singh passed all quizzes on Day II on the first attempt - well done!

Keep up the good work!

Average Pass Rate: 96.25%

Kind regards,

Jana

From: Jana Garbe
Sent: 07 January 2019 17:17
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>; David Lee <[email-masked]>; Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>
Subject: Training Report - India - 07.01.2018 - Day I
Importance: High

Hi Urvika,

Please see below the scores after Day I in Training:

Team

Agent

CSL Test

Policy Knowledge

Life of an Order

Fulfilment

Training_India

P. Gupta

60.00%

80.00%

66.67%

40.00%

Training_India

K. Singh

80.00%

100.00%

66.67%

70.00%

  *   In this group we can see a very high failure rate on the first attempts of the quizzes
  *   Rather than moving forward, tomorrow morning I would go over the modules Fulfilment again, as this module is very important going forward - attached you will find which answers were answered incorrectly in the Fulfilment Quiz
     *   That way you can ask targeted questions regarding the areas where both agents struggled the most
  *   With regard to the Life of an Order Quiz - it is not uncommon for agents to mix up two of the answers which would lead to an automatic fail. Please advise the agents to read carefully and carefully select the matching answers.

Both agents passed the Account Recovery Assessment!

Average Pass Rate: 70.42%

Kind regards,

Jana Garbe
Training & Quality
[viagogo logo]