Subject: RE: Test Results - India - Training Group 24.12.2018
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>, Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>, David Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 12:34:46 +0000

Hi Jana,

Thanks for this!

@Urvika Chaudhary<mailto:[email-masked]> Samuele will need to repeat the assessments, we want him to succeed, he will have to put in more thought and effort when he repeats on Wednesday 09/01/2019.

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Jana Garbe
Sent: Thursday 3 January 2019 12:27
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>; Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; David Lee <[email-masked]>
Subject: Test Results - India - Training Group 24.12.2018
Importance: High

Hi all,

Please see below the test results for the IN training group.

Agent Name

Scenario I

Scenario II

Scenario III

Scenario IV

Scenario V

Total

%

B. Bilwal

6.5

8.5

8.5

8

4

35.5

73.00%

Y. Koisako

9

9.5

9

8.5

8

44

91.00%

S. Merloni

5

7.5

4.5

5.5

4

26.5

55.00%

Well done to B. Bilwal and Y. Koisako who have passed the final assessement.

S. Merloni scored low results throughout the assessment - points were lost due to the lack of thoroughness in the investigations and the choice of blurbs.

I would recommend for S.Merloni do sit the second assessment next Wednesday, 09.01.2018.

Kind regards,

Jana Garbe
Training & Quality
[viagogo logo]