Subject: RE: Test Results - India - 22.11.2018
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>, Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>, David Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 16:24:56 +0000

Hi @Urvika Chaudhary<mailto:[email-masked]>,

We will need the agents to re-do the assessments on Wednesday.

Please do not share these results with the candidate.

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Jana Garbe
Sent: Thursday 22 November 2018 13:12
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>; Robert Cosgrove <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; David Lee <[email-masked]>
Subject: Test Results - India - 22.11.2018

Hi all,

Please see below the results of this week's training group:

Agent

Scenario I

Scenario II

Scenario III

Scenario IV

Scenario V

Total

AVERAGE by agent

M. Christelle

6

8.5

7.5

7.5

4

33.5

69.00%

E. Fernandez

7.5

8

7.5

6.5

4

33.5

69.00%

M. Nunez

5.5

8.5

4

6.5

5

29.5

61.00%

  *   What was interesting to see is, that all agents (apart from M. Nunez) always wrote almost the same investigations under all Scenarios - however, the content of the cases are different, therefore here the investigations should have been different
  *   All agents did not spot that in Scenario V the agent did not confirm whether he is speaking with the account holder.
  *   M. Christelle: Passed the majority of her assessments, however whenever freetype was required it was very hard to make out the content (ie in the CIANs, Scenario V, Question 7) - I would be a little worried here!
  *   Eduardo Fernandez was slid throughout the scenarios, yet lost points on Scenario V
  *   Melisa Nunez failed three out of 5 assessment. In Scenario V she was very thorough in her tips and observations, yet also did not spot that the agent did not confirm whether she is speaking with the account holder
     *   Scenario III - Agent did not check the listing note and therefore missed that VIP tickets were ordered
     *   Scenario I- Agent offered substitution tickets.

Kind regards,

Jana Garbe
Training & Quality
[viagogo logo]