Subject: RE: Report - India Training - Start Date 13.11.2018
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Jana Garbe <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>, David Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 17:23:39 +0000

Hi Jana,

Thank you for providing this feedback.

Apologies for the training starting on Tuesday, another new hire was due to start on Wednesday but I pushed them back to Monday to avoid this happening again.

@Urvika Chaudhary<mailto:[email-masked]> - can you talk to Mfuke and ask them if they are having any trouble understanding, and have you noticed a lack of understanding from her?

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Jana Garbe
Sent: Thursday 15 November 2018 16:53
To: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>; Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; David Lee <[email-masked]>
Subject: Report - India Training - Start Date 13.11.2018
Importance: High

Hi all,

Please see below a report for the performance of the new hires in in India:

Agent

CSL Test

Policy Knowledge

Life of an Order

Fulfilment

Shipping and Delivery

Cancelled & Postponed events

Teams

LMS

Wrong Tickets

RAG

Payment

M. Christelle

100.00%

80.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

80.00%

100.00%

80.00%

50.00%

100.00%

71.43%

E. Fernandez

100.00%

90.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

80.00%

90.00%

92.86%

M. Nunez

90.00%

100.00%

100.00%

90.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

100.00%

90.00%

90.00%

92.86%

  *   As a broad feedback one can see that M. Christelle struggles with the quizzes the most - she also failed the Teams and Life of an Order Quiz on the first attempt - it might be good to watch her a little closer to see where exactly the struggle comes from
  *   The IN group is well in time however one day delayed due to the delayed start on Tuesday
  *   Tomorrow it will be important for M. Christelle to retake the quizzes Wrong Tickets and Payments - you could even have a discussion in the group if you like as both modules are very important.

Kind regards and apologies that I have not sent an update yesterday,

Jana Garbe
Training & Quality
[viagogo logo]