Subject: Re: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18765698/ Process /Anshul Khandelwal
From: Charanjit Singh Sandhu <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 10:54:29 +0530 (IST)

Hi Brian, 

Anshul has an OFF today and tomorrow. As soon as he is back on 9th Nov, i will provide the feedback. 

Thanks & Regards, 
Charanjit 

From: "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Charanjit Singh" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Eliza deSouza" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, 6 November, 2018 17:50:10 
Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18765698/ Process /Anshul Khandelwal 

Hi Charanjit, 

Could you please review this red flag with Anshul and provide feedback by midday tomorrow. 

Kind regards, 

Brian 

From: Eliza deSouza 
Sent: Tuesday 6 November 2018 12:00 
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]> 
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18765698/ Process /Anshul Khandelwal 
Importance: High 

Hi Brian, 

I have come across a red flag for this agent 

Synopsis: Agent did follow the correct RAG process. 

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached. 

Thank you, 

Eliza