Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18763983/ Subject /Vijender Sharma
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 13:28:32 +0000

Hi Kritika,

Can you please review this red flag with Vijender and provide feedback by tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: Tuesday 6 November 2018 12:41
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18763983/ Subject /Vijender Sharma
Importance: High

Hi Brian,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject, and the content of email was not related to the query.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza