Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18754946/ Subject /Ashsih Semwal
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Ashwinee Latchayya <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 10:15:50 +0000

Hi Ashwinee,

Could you please review this red flag with Ashish Semwal and confirm the coaching session has been done by EOD?

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: Tuesday 6 November 2018 10:11
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18754946/ Subject /Ashsih Semwal
Importance: High

Hi Brian,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza