Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18602169/ Subject /Govind Chauhan
From: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
To: Kritika Mirchandani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 12:01:06 +0000

Hi Kritika,

Could you please review this red flag with Govind and provide confirmation that the coaching session has been done by EOD.

Kind regards,
Brian

From: Eliza deSouza
Sent: Thursday 1 November 2018 11:47
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]>
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18602169/ Subject /Govind Chauhan
Importance: High

Hi Brian,

I have come across a red flag for this agent

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject.

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached.

Thank you,
Eliza