Subject: Re: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17864189/ Process /Fatoumata Altmueller
From: Sagar Seth <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 13:36:26 +0530 (IST)

Hi Brian 

This is in reference to the feedback I have received for Fatoumata. I have reviewed this case with her. She has been made aware about the shipping process as she should have escalated this case to shipping investigation. 

Please be assured it won't be repeated. 

Regards 
Sagar 

From: "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Sagar Seth" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Eliza deSouza" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 31 October, 2018 21:34:58 
Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17864189/ Process /Fatoumata Altmueller 

Hi Sagar, 

Can you please review this red flag with Fatoumata and confirm the coaching session has been done by midday tomorrow. 

Kind regards, 

Brian 

From: Eliza deSouza 
Sent: Wednesday 31 October 2018 16:04 
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]> 
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-17864189/ Process /Fatoumata Altmueller 
Importance: High 

Hi Brian, 

I have come across a red flag for this agent 

Synopsis: Agent did not follow the correct process for tickets sent but never received. 

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached. 

Thank you, 

Eliza