Subject: Re: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18675679/ Subject /Kasende Daniels
From: Sagar Seth <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eliza deSouza <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 13:12:34 +0530 (IST)

Hi Brian 

This is in reference to the feedback I have recevied for Kasende. I have reviewed this case with him. The agent has been advised to change the subject line as per the query received. Please be assured it won't be repeated again. 

Regards 
Sagar 

From: "Brian Sexton" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Sagar Seth" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Eliza deSouza" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 31 October, 2018 21:17:26 
Subject: FW: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18675679/ Subject /Kasende Daniels 

Hi Sagar, 

Could you please review this red flag with Daniels and provide confirmation that the coaching session has been done by midday tomorrow. 

Kind regards, 

Brian 

From: Eliza deSouza 
Sent: Wednesday 31 October 2018 15:44 
To: Brian Sexton <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Maiwenn Gouthe <[email-masked]>; Valentina Cante <[email-masked]> 
Subject: AUDIT RED FLAG TID-18675679/ Subject /Kasende Daniels 
Importance: High 

Hi Brian, 

I have come across a red flag for this agent 

Synopsis: Agent did not re-categorise the subject. 

Please confirm within 48 hours that the agent has been coached. 

Thank you, 

Eliza